Customized Professional Development Workshops
These half- or full-day customized programs are available for prearranged groups of educators. Choose from the topics below or suggest your own and our staff will work with you to customize a program suited to the needs of your group.
Suggested Workshop Topics
- The New York Botanical Garden: An Extension of Your Classroom
- Connecting Science and the Common Core
- Math and Nature Connections
- Gardening and Growing at School
- S.T.E.M. Education and the Living Environment
- Forests of the World
- Wonderful Wetlands
- Nature for Early Learners (Pre-School)
Half-day Seminar: $35 per teacher
Full-day Seminar: $65 per teacher
Fees include all supplies, materials, and entry into the Garden. Coffee and tea are provided.
A minimum of 12 participants is required.
Call 718.817.8140 to set up a Professional Development Workshop for your school or district educators.
Become a Teacher Member of the Garden for only $64 a year, and enjoy all the benefits of Membership. Call 718.817.8724 for details.
Support provided by Cynthia D. Brodsky, The Lucius N. Littauer Foundation, the Laura J. Niles Foundation, Inc., and the May and Samuel Rudin Family Foundation, Inc.