The Garden is Open and Ready for Fall Fun!
After bracing for and weathering Hurricane Sandy you deserve a break. We are working hard to restore our beautiful grounds to their pre-storm splendor and safety for you, our visitors. We have already reopened many areas across our 250 acres–including the Everett Children’s Adventure Garden and the Enid A. Haupt Conservatory. In addition, we have re-instituted Tram service, reduced the cost of Garden admission, and are carrying on with our Fall Forest Weekends! Now that the Metro-North Railroad has restored significant service on the Harlem Line, you can once again ride the train from Grand Central or points north and be let off at Botanical Garden Station, just across the street from our Mosholu Gate entrance.
- Many parts of the Garden are OPEN, including the Conservatory’s permanent collections, Children’s Adventure Garden, and more.
- All-Garden Pass admission is reduced 50% through Friday, making it just $10! Use code 9912 online to purchase your tickets. Reduced prices will also be honored on site.
- All-Garden Pass admission includes the Tram, Conservatory, and Adventure Garden.
- Come enjoy the splendor of Manolo Valdés‘ beautiful site-specific sculptures.
- Saturday and Sunday, join us in the Forest for Fall Forest Weekends! Explore the Thain Family Forest and immerse yourself in the magnificent colors of fall foliage. Tree-climbing demonstrations, guided tours, canoe trips on the Bronx River, and more make for an unforgettable autumn experience.
There’s fun and beauty to be had all weekend long. So come visit! It’s one of the best ways to support the NYBG as we tackle this herculean cleanup effort, and a walk around the Garden is just the thing to help erase cabin fever!