FLORA OF THE GREATER ANTILLES NEWSLETTER
Table of Contents
Note: A search of the html files of the Newsletter must be made using the diacritical signs used in Spanish, French, or other languages. It is suggested you try using a person's family name with and without diacritical marks, since the Newsletters were based on usage taken from the original publications-- some of which may not have used the correct orthography (using the diacritical marks) of a particular language.
Please note that each No. of the Newsletter can be correctly
printed by simply using the Print command of your browser as no text is preformatted.
No. 21 April 2006
To correctly see the text, encoding should be set to Western European (Windows).
No. 20 May 2005
- The highest mountain in the Caribbean: Controversy and resolution via GPS
- Web sites
- Publication (non-botanical) of Special Interest:
- Upcoming Meetings of regional interest
- The 11th Symposium on the Natural History of the Bahamas, June 23–27, 2005
First Regional Workshop on Fungal Genetic Resource Collections, La Habana, Cuba, 17–25 Sep 2005
- Botanical Gardens in the Conservation of the Vegetable Biological Diversity, 12–14 Nov 2005, Cienfuegos Botanical Garden Cuba
- IX Congreso Latinoamericano de Botánica, Santo Domingo, República Dominicana, 19–25 Jan 2006
- Fifth International Conference on Serpentine Ecology, 9-13 May 2006
- Bibliography of Caribbean Botany. 19
No. 19 Novembre 2002
No. 18 November 2001
No. 17 February 2001
The Flora of the Greater Antilles Newsletter is copyrighted by The New York Botanical