The New York Botanical Garden Parking Garage
Peter Jay Sharp Building
Parking Garage address: 401 Bedford Park Blvd, Bronx, NY 10458
Just a short walk from the Botanical Garden gate and the Metro-North Botanical Garden Station, this modern facility provides parking for more than 800 cars and serves the public.
- 24/7 park and lock
- Around-the-clock professional attendants
- Indoor, covered parking
- Electric-car charging stations
- Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
- Early Bird: $6, includes tax. Enter Monday - Saturday, 6 a.m.-9 a.m. (Sunday, 6 a.m.-10 a.m.) and depart by 9 p.m.*
- Standard: $12, includes tax. Enter Monday- Saturday, 9 a.m. or later (enter Sunday, 10 a.m. or later) and depart by 9 p.m.*
*If departure is past 9 p.m., the maximum daily rate of $15 will be charged.
Includes free Botanical Garden Grounds Admission for account holder
- Weekday: $85, includes tax. Unlimited access between 5 a.m. Monday and 1 a.m. the following Saturday.
- 24/7: $135, includes tax (prices subject to change). Unlimited access for the month.
For more information, call 212.490.3460, ext. 15, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit mpsparking.com