Know Before You Go
- Garden capacity and access. Garden capacity limits have been lifted and social distancing may not always be possible during your visit. Access to the Enid A. Haupt Conservatory, LuEsther T. Mertz Library Building, and the Tram Tour are available only to KUSAMA Garden & Gallery Pass ticketholders.
- Advanced purchase of timed-entry tickets recommended. In order to guarantee admission, please purchase tickets in advance; KUSAMA Garden & Gallery Pass tickets do sell out.
- Face coverings are required indoors, at the Edible Academy, and at the Everett Children’s Adventure Garden, regardless of vaccination status. NYBG will continue to monitor CDC, state, and local guidelines.
- 250 acres to explore. Enjoy seasonal highlights in the Chilton Azalea Garden, Native Plant Garden, Perennial Garden, Rockefeller Rose Garden, Everett Children’s Adventure Garden, Rock Garden, and most other outdoor collections and trails. Dress for the weather and wear comfortable attire for exploration.
- Special events and exhibitions. KUSAMA: Cosmic Nature is on view through October 31, 2021. To see the exhibition, visitors will need to purchase a KUSAMA Garden & Gallery Pass or KUSAMA Garden Pass ticket in advance.
- Tram Tour. The tram tour has resumed with express service and is available to KUSAMA Garden & Gallery Pass ticketholders only and Members.