Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there any tours that would accommodate my group who are elderly and cannot do a lot of walking?
Although your Garden visit will entail some walking, a tram tour would provide your guests with an overview of the Garden’s 250 acres.
- How many people does the tram hold?
The tram can hold a maximum of 48 passengers. However, if wheelchairs or walkers need to be transported, this number will decrease.
- Do you offer dining options?
Yes, for groups of 20 or more, we can provide special meal plans that include an exclusive area for your guests.
Call 718.817.8687 and ask about our new "Reserve a Date with Nature" package.
- Can we bring our own food?
Yes you can bring your own food. Our public Picnic Pavilion, located just behind our Everett Children’s Adventure Garden, is open to groups. Although out of doors, the pavilion is a covered area, and is the only designated area to picnic.
- How long does it take to walk through the Enid Haupt Conservatory?
Approximately 45 minutes.
- How far is the Conservatory from the Visitor Entrance?
It is approximately a 5 minute walk.
- Does the Tram stop at the Enid Haupt Conservatory?
The tram does not stop at the Conservatory.
For Group Tours please call 718.817.8687 or e-mail email@example.com.