Plan Your Visit
The Garden is open year-round, Tuesday to Sunday, and select holiday Mondays. Hours are typically 10 a.m.–6 p.m. For specific hours on the day of your visit, see our calendar.
2016 Monday Openings
- December 19 (Holiday Train Show)
- December 26 (Holiday Train Show)
2017 Monday Openings
- January 2 (New Year's Day; Monday—Observed)
- January 16 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
- February 20 (Presidents Day)
- April 10 (Spring Break Week)
- May 29 (Memorial Day)
- July 3 (July 4th Weekend)
- September 4 (Labor Day)
- October 9 (Columbus Day)
- December 11 (Holiday Train Show)
- December 18 (Holiday Train Show)
Please note: The Garden is closed on Mondays with the exception of the dates listed above. It is also closed on November 24, 2016 (Thanksgiving) and December 25, 2016 (Christmas).
In order to accommodate free Grounds-Only Admission, the Garden grounds open at 9 a.m. on Saturdays.
Other special exhibitions and events, such as Members-Only Previews, may cause early closing of Garden areas. Please confirm hours on the day of your visit by viewing the calendar. To find out about becoming a Botanical Garden Member and the many special benefits Membership offers, or to join online, click here.