Plan Your Visit
The Garden is open year-round, Tuesday to Sunday, and the following Mondays:
- January 18 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
- February 15 (Presidents' Day)
- March 28 (Easter Monday)
- April 25 (Spring Break Week)
- May 30 (Memorial Day)
- July 4 (Independence Day)
- September 5 (Labor Day)
- October 3 (Rosh Hashanah)
- October 10 (Columbus Day)
- December 12 (Holiday Train Show)
- December 19 (Holiday Train Show)
- December 26 (Holiday Train Show)
Please note: The Garden is closed on Mondays with the exception of the dates listed above. It is also closed on November 24, 2016 (Thanksgiving) and December 25, 2016 (Christmas).
Hours are typically 10 a.m.–6 p.m. For specific hours on the day of your visit, see our calendar.
Please note: on Thursday, April 28, the Haupt Conservatory will close at 3 p.m.
In order to accommodate free Grounds-Only Admission, the Garden grounds open at 9 a.m. on Saturdays.
Other special exhibitions and events, such as Members-Only Previews, may cause early closing of Garden areas. Please confirm hours on the day of your visit by viewing the calendar. To find out about becoming a Botanical Garden Member and the many special benefits Membership offers, or to join online, click here.