Plan Your Visit
Unless otherwise noted, the Garden is open year-round, Tuesday to Sunday, 10 a.m.–6 p.m. (Winter hours: 10 a.m.–5 p.m., mid January–February), and the following Mondays:
- January 19 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
- February 16 (Presidents' Day)
- April 6 (Spring Break/Passover/Easter Monday)
- May 25 (Memorial Day)
- September 7 (Labor Day)
- September 14 (Rosh Hashanah)
- October 12 (Columbus Day)
- December 14 (Holiday Train Show)
- December 21 (Holiday Train Show)
- December 28 (Holiday Train Show)
Please note: The Garden is closed on Mondays with the exception of the dates listed above. It is also closed on November 26, 2015 (Thanksgiving) and December 25, 2015 (Christmas).
In order to accommodate free Grounds-Only Admission, the Garden grounds open at 9 a.m. on Saturdays.
Other special exhibitions and events, such as Members-Only Previews, may cause early closing of Garden areas. Please confirm hours on the day of your visit by calling 718.817.8700. To find out about becoming a Botanical Garden Member and the many special benefits Membership offers, or to join online, click here.