Plan Your Visit
The Garden is open year-round, Tuesday to Sunday, 10 a.m.–6 p.m. (Winter hours: 10 a.m.–5 p.m., mid January–February), and the following Mondays:
- September 1, 2014 (Labor Day)
- October 13, 2014 (Columbus Day)
- November 10, 2014 (Veterans Day)
- December 15, 2014 (Holiday Train Show)
- December 22, 2014 (Holiday Train Show)
- December 29, 2014 (Holiday Train Show)
- January 19, 2015 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
- February 16, 2015 (Presidents' Day)
Please note: The Garden is closed on Mondays with the exception of the dates listed above. It is also closed on November 27, 2014 (Thanksgiving) and December 25, 2014 (Christmas).
In order to accommodate free Grounds-Only Admission, the Garden grounds open at 9 a.m. on Saturdays.
Other special exhibitions and events, such as Members-Only Previews, may cause early closing of Garden areas. Please confirm hours on the day of your visit by calling 718.817.8700. To find out about becoming a Botanical Garden Member and the many special benefits Membership offers, or to join online, click here.