The Garden is open year-round, Tuesday - Sunday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Winter hours: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., mid-January - February), and the following Mondays:
- September 1, 2014 (Labor Day)
- October 13, 2014 (Columbus Day)
- November 10, 2014 (Veterans Day)
- December 15, 2014 (Holiday Train Show)
- December 22, 2014 (Holiday Train Show)
- December 29, 2014 (Holiday Train Show)
- January 19, 2015 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
- February 16, 2015 (Presidents’ Day)
Please note: The Garden is closed on November 27, 2014 (Thanksgiving) and December 25, 2014 (Christmas).
In order to accommodate free grounds-only admission, the Garden grounds open at 9 a.m. on Saturdays.
Other special exhibitions and events, such as Members-Only Previews, may cause early closing of Garden areas. Please confirm hours on the day of your visit by calling 718.817.8700. To find out about becoming a Botanical Garden Member and the many special benefits Membership offers, or to join online, click here.