Welcome to the LuEsther T. Mertz Library and thank you for your interest in a library card!
Please read over the following code of conduct for the library space and collections. If you agree to the terms, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly with more information. We will hold a physical library card for you at the library reference desk that you may pick up upon your next visit.
- Books checked out to an individual are the responsibility of that individual. If a book or journal is lost or damaged while checked out, the borrower assumes all costs involved with replacement and/or repair.
- Food is not permitted in the library.
- Cell phones must be switched to silent when in the library. Phone calls are not permitted.
- Items shall not be reshelved but rather left on the tables so that library staff may reshelve and observe the items used.
- All special collections materials must be examined in the presence of a librarian and/or archivist, and are subject to rules and restrictions detailed upon your visit.