The Garden is open year-round, Tuesday to Sunday, and select holiday Mondays.
Hours are typically 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Closed on November 22, 2018 (Thanksgiving) and December 25, 2018 (Christmas)
- 2 p.m. early Conservatory closing on November 28 and December 6, 2018
- 3 p.m. early Conservatory closing on December 14, 2018
- 3 p.m. early closing on December 24, 2018
- Winter hours: 10 a.m.–5 p.m., January 22–March 4
- In order to accommodate free Grounds-Only Admission, the Garden grounds open at 9 a.m. on Saturdays.
- Other special exhibitions and events, such as Members-Only Previews, may cause early closing of Garden areas. To find out about becoming a Botanical Garden Member and the many special benefits Membership offers, or to join online, click here.
2018 Monday Openings
The Garden is closed on Mondays with the exception of the dates listed below.
January 1 (New Year’s Day)
January 15 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
February 19 (Presidents’ Day)
May 28 (Memorial Day)
September 3 (Labor Day)
September 10 (Rosh Hashanah)
October 8 (Columbus Day)
December 17 (Holiday Train Show)
December 24 (Holiday Train Show)
December 31 (Holiday Train Show)
2019 Monday Openings
January 21 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
February 18 (Presidents’ Day)
April 22 (Earth Day)
May 27 (Memorial Day)
September 2 (Labor Day)
October 14 (Columbus Day)
December 16 (Holiday Train Show)
December 23 (Holiday Train Show)
December 30 (Holiday Train Show)