We are excited to host this event to recognize the members of the Bronx Community Farm Hubs and Food Scrap Drop-Off sites that have played a vital role in serving their communities in the Bronx throughout the pandemic.
- All visitors ages 12 and older must show valid proof of vaccination against COVID-19 for entry to this event. Visitors over the age of 18 must also supply official identification displaying name and photo or date of birth.
- For guests coming by public transportation, it is best to enter NYBG via the Mosholu Entrance at 2950 Southern Blvd., across from the Metro-North Botanical Garden Station. Please note there is a longer walk to the Garden Terrace Room if you enter via another entrance.
- Please let Security and Visitor Services staff know you are here to attend the Bronx Green-Up Holiday Celebration and you will be directed to the Garden Terrace Room.
- If coming by car, parking is available for our guests ONLY if you enter at the Mosholu Entrance.
6 p.m. | Doors Open
6:30–7 p.m. | Recognition Program
- To view NYBG GLOW and the Holiday Train Show, tickets are required.
- Free tickets will be distributed during the Recognition Ceremony at the Garden Terrace Room.
- Each guest must be present at the Recognition Ceremony to receive a ticket.
- Tickets are valid only on December 16 from 7:15–8 p.m.
We look forward to having you join us as we recognize the Bronx Community Farm Hubs and Food Scrap Drop-Off sites, and enjoy some of the Garden’s most beloved winter events.
Registration is required by December 9 (limited capacity).