Attendees will be required to show official ID along with proof of two vaccine doses, except for those who have received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, AND also provide a negative PCR COVID test taken within 72 hours of the event or an antigen test taken within 24 hours of the event for entry to the event. Guests are encouraged to wear face coverings indoors throughout their visit when not eating or drinking.
NYBG continues to monitor CDC, state, and city guidelines; applicable gathering protocols required at the time of the event will be followed. Please find more information on accepted vaccinations and negative COVID test parameters below.
In accordance with “Key to NYC“, the below are valid forms of proof of vaccination:
- A photo or hard copy of your CDC vaccination card
- NYC COVID Safe App (available to anyone)
- New York State Excelsior App (available to those vaccinated within New York State)
- Official vaccine record
- A photo or hard copy of an official vaccination record administered outside of the United States for vaccines approved by the World Health Organization (WHO)
COVID test results will be accepted from either a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the event (i.e. between Monday, February 21st at 6:00pm and Thursday, February 24th at 6:00pm) or a rapid antigen test taken within 24 hours (i.e. after 6 pm on Wednesday, February 23rd). Test results must be from a testing facility with verifiable results that include your name and the type of test. An over the counter or at-home test will not be accepted.
Some testing sites require appointments to be made in advance. We encourage you to make your appointments as soon as possible.
Rapid Results tests (antigen) are available through the following providers:
- CVS.com – schedule appointment for a test online, results back within several hours
- CityMD.com – all CityMDs offer walk-in rapid testing with 15-minute results
- Urgent Way – Book your appointment in advance
- NY Forward – Book a paid appointment in advance
- NYC Testing Sites – Find a Rapid testing Site near you