Reserving Member Tickets
NYBG Corporate Partners receive complimentary daytime All-Garden Pass tickets, both online and onsite.
Please check with your employer for your company-specific benefits, ticketing restrictions, and online promotion code.
- Corporate ticketing benefits are non-transferrable and valid identification is required upon arrival at the Garden. Bring a valid form of ID with photo identification and/or Corporate Courtesy Card (limit one per employee) when you visit.
- Valid forms of ID include the following: Work ID, business card, or pay stub (a form of photo ID is required with a pay stub or business card). If active employee status cannot be verified, tickets must be purchased onsite.
- Advance online ticket reservations are recommended, as onsite availability is not guaranteed.
- Orders not associated with a corporate email address or any orders that exceed company benefits will be voided. Contact your employer if you don’t have a valid work email account.
- It is recommended that you confirm your company’s benefits before you visit.
Contact the Visitor Services Ticketing Support Hotline for assistance planning your visit or reserving tickets:
Telephone: 718.817.8716, 10 a.m.–5 p.m., seven days a week
Any additional questions? Contact email@example.com, 9 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday–Friday.