Patrons, click here
Reserving Member Tickets
Members may reserve their Member Tickets with no service fees at www.nybg.org; here are step-by-step instructions for your convenience.
- Select your Membership Category from the drop down menu and click GO.
- Enter your Membership Number. Your Membership Number can be found on your Membership Card or on the mailing label of your exhibition announcement. If you do not have your Membership Card, contact the Membership Office at 718.817.8703 or email@example.com.
- Please enter the last name of the primary member and click Continue.
- To reserve your free Member Tickets, click on the exhibition title. To purchase additional tickets for your guests, click on Purchase Additional Tickets.
- Select the month and day you would like to visit from the calendar on the left and the time you would like to visit from the list on the right.
- Enter the quantity of Member Adult and Member Child (if applicable) tickets. The number of tickets you are allowed is determined by your Membership Category.
- Click Add to Cart.
- Confirm that your order has the correct date, time and number of reservations. If you are finished ordering, click Checkout. If you need to purchase additional tickets for your guests, click on Purchase Additional Tickets.
- Confirm your shipping information and click Continue.
- Select whether you would like your tickets held at Will Call or if you would like to print them at home.
- Review your order information and click Place My Order and View Confirmation.
Your order number will be displayed on the screen, and you will receive a confirmation e-mail. You may print this page for your records. If you requested to print your tickets at home you will receive an e-mail with your tickets attached as a PDF. Please download and print, and bring them with you when you visit the Garden.
To ensure receipt of your confirmation e-mail please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts or safe senders list.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.