Members experience more of what makes NYBG so exceptional. There’s something new to discover every season, and as a Member, you can visit again and again. When you join, you receive free admission—plus exclusive Member benefits. Your Membership also supports NYBG’s initiatives in science, education, and horticulture.
Core Membership Benefits:
- Year-round admission to the Garden grounds and Enid A. Haupt Conservatory*
- Entrance into the Holiday Train Show® and The Orchid Show
- Flexible passes valid for either free parking or guest admission—it’s your choice
- Half-price parking year-round
- Unlimited tours on Garden Tram
- 10% discount at NYBG Shop
- Discounts on premium events, concerts, lectures, and films
- Members-Only exhibition previews, events, and trips
- Member Days throughout the year with extra discounts
- Discounts on education programs for adults and children
- Exclusive monthly e-newsletters and other Members-Only communications
- Reciprocal benefits at participating gardens and arboreta
- Discounts at area nurseries and garden centers.
- Access to plant information specialists available via phone and web
- Borrowing privileges with the LuEsther T. Mertz Library
- 100% Tax Deductible
*Some special events may be excluded.
Membership Office: Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Call 718.817.8703 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Memberships are non-transferable. Benefits are subject to change without notice. Passes will be received in 2–3 weeks. Dual level and above include 2 named Members and receive 2 Membership cards; additional visitors are considered guests. For additional information, please visit Membership FAQs.