Members experience more of what makes NYBG so exceptional. There’s something new to discover every season, and as a Member, you can visit again and again. When you join, you receive free admission—plus exclusive Member benefits. Your Membership also supports NYBG’s initiatives in science, education, and horticulture.
KUSAMA: Cosmic Nature
The best way to experience KUSAMA: Cosmic Nature is as a Member. Members receive access to the ticket pre-sale, free KUSAMA Garden & Gallery Pass* and KUSAMA Garden Pass tickets, and half-price parking every day. A separate, $10 ticket for interior access to Infinity Mirrored Room—Illusion Inside the Heart (2020) is required.
At the Patron Level, enjoy the best of the exhibition with complimentary Infinity Mirrored Room tickets when interior access begins and special viewing opportunities.
*Tickets are limited and based on availability.
Core Membership Benefits:
- Year-round admission to the Garden grounds and Enid A. Haupt Conservatory*
- Entrance into the Holiday Train Show® and KUSAMA: Cosmic Nature
- Half-price parking year-round
- Member passes valid for either free parking or guest admission—it’s your choice†
- 10% discount at NYBG Shop
- Discounts on premium events, concerts, lectures, and films
- Members-Only exhibition previews, events, and trips
- Member Days throughout the year with extra discounts
- Discounts on education programs for adults and children
- Exclusive monthly e-newsletters and other Members-Only communications
- Reciprocal benefits at participating gardens and arboreta
- Discounts at area nurseries and garden centers.
- Access to plant information specialists available via phone and web
- Borrowing privileges with the LuEsther T. Mertz Library
- 100% Tax Deductible
*Some special events may be excluded.
†Member Passes, which are one-time use vouchers, arrive in the mail 2–3 weeks after purchase. Passes are not valid for the Holiday Train Show, KUSAMA Garden & Gallery Pass tickets, or select premium events.
Memberships are nonrefundable.
Starry Pumpkin, 2015. The New York Botanical Garden, 2021. Fiberglass-reinforced plastic, tiles, and resin. © YAYOI KUSAMA. Courtesy of Ota Fine Arts, Victoria Miro, and David Zwirner