Members experience more of what makes NYBG so exceptional. There’s something new to discover every season, and as a Member, you can visit again and again. When you join, you receive free admission—plus exclusive Member benefits. Your Membership also supports NYBG’s initiatives in science, education, and horticulture.
Members & Patrons Get More!
The best way to experience our summer exhibition …things come to thrive…in the shedding…in the molting… is as a Member. Members receive free admissions and half-price parking every day, plus exclusive programming and access throughout the exhibition.
Core Membership Benefits:
- Year-round admission to the Garden grounds and Enid A. Haupt Conservatory*
- Entrance into the Holiday Train Show® and The Orchid Show
- Half-price parking year-round
- Member passes valid for either free parking or guest admission—it’s your choice†
- 10% discount at NYBG Shop
- Discounts on premium events, concerts, and lectures
- Members-Only exhibition previews, events, and trips
- Member Days throughout the year with extra discounts
- Discounts on education programs for adults and children
- Exclusive monthly e-newsletters and other Members-Only communications
- Reciprocal benefits at participating gardens and arboreta
- Discounts at area nurseries and garden centers.
- Borrowing privileges with the LuEsther T. Mertz Library
- 100% Tax Deductible
*Some special events may be excluded.
†Member Passes, which are one-time use vouchers, arrive in the mail 2–3 weeks after purchase. Passes are not valid for the Holiday Train Show, NYBG GLOW tickets, or select premium events.
Memberships are nonrefundable.
Membership Office: Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Call 718.817.8703 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn how to access your Member Online Account.
For additional Membership information, please visit Membership FAQs.