Victoria and Robert Zoellner
Alpine Associates Advisors
Generous support also provided by the
Karen Katen Foundation
Brooks Brothers and
The Holiday Train Show® is Back and Bigger than Ever!
The Holiday Train Show® is back with plenty of holiday fun and new surprises for the whole family! This year features:
- More trains than ever before, including a new G-scale Metro-North train that winds its way around a display of Hudson River Valley mansions in the Palm Dome pool
- Holiday Adventures in the Everett Children's Adventure Garden, where kids can embark on a journey through a variety of activity train station stops
- A special reading by former U.S. Poet Laureate Billy Collins of his train-themed poems and an ongoing display of his work in the landscape around the Enid A. Haupt Conservatory
- A new holiday dining experience inspired by the historic streets of New York
- and recently added, even more weekend activities for adults: screenings of Christmas classics, special holiday tours, and Seasonal Serenades.
Marvel at model trains zipping around New York landmark replicas made of plant parts such as nuts, bark, and leaves, and get an insider's look at how the building replicas are constructed in The Artist's Studio. Explore the exhibition in the warmth of the Enid A. Haupt Conservatory, enjoy hands-on holiday fun for the entire family, and get your holiday shopping done too—it's a whole day of fun! View the full list of programs and activities.