October 24, 25, & 31; 6:30–8:30 p.m. (timed entries at 6:30 & 7:15 p.m.)
Throughout the Everett Children's Adventure Garden
Now with more spooky fun! Grab a ConEdison flashlight and explore the exhibit as you travel along the Whole Foods Market® Trick-or-Treat Trail after dark. Listen for critters of the night or sit in on a spooky ghost story. Capture a family photo with larger-than-life skeletons and costumed characters. For those who dare, see the giant pumpkin displays illuminated in the darkness and journey along the meandering Mitsubishi Wild Wetland Trail. Programming is geared for children 4–12 years old.
Ongoing evening activities:
- Enjoy the antics of costumed characters created by Lucrecia Novoa and Alice Farley at the Visitor Center.
- Listen in on ghost stories at the Wild Wetland Trail gazebo.
- Decorate a treat bag and go exploring along the Whole Foods Market® Trick-or-Treat Trail.
- Stop by the Clay Pavilions to purchase snacks and beverages.
- Listen for the sounds of the night at the Boulders and learn how to ID creatures like owls, bats, toads, and crickets.
- Dig for decomposers or dissect owl pellets near the Discovery Center.
- At the Dodge Activity Center, decorate a gourd and take home carving tips.
Adults and kids of all ages: Non-Member $20/Member $15
Advance tickets recommended
Produced in collaboration with the
Great Pumpkin Commonwealth