The Young Garden Circle is a group of art, garden, and conservation enthusiasts, ages 21-40, who come together throughout the year for private viewings of exhibitions, educational programs, and social occasions at The New York Botanical Garden.
- Unlimited free admission to The New York Botanical Garden.
- Individual YGC members receive 1 adult and 1 guest ticket for every visit.
- Dual YGC members receive 2 adult and 2 guest tickets for every visit.
- A full year of complimentary special programming and private events for YGC members and their guests.
- Complimentary reserved parking.
- Dedicated phone line to assist with planning your visits, RSVP’ing to events, and arranging tickets and parking.
- Discounts at NYBG Shop and member pricing for education courses, lectures, and special evening programs.
Over the course of a year, YGC members will volunteer throughout NYBG’s 250-acre landscape, enjoy behind-the-scenes tours with curators and scientists, and attend private evening receptions for each of NYBG’s major exhibitions in the historic Enid A. Haupt Conservatory.
- Exhibition Receptions
These cocktail receptions celebrate each of our major exhibitions, including the Holiday Train Show®, The Orchid Show, and our summer 2020 exhibition featuring the work of Yayoi Kusama.
- Volunteer Activities
The perfect opportunity to get your hands dirty and give back to the Garden, these volunteer opportunities provide YGC members with a behind-the-scenes view of some of our ongoing projects. Past activities have included the removal of plant invasives from the Thain Family Forest and the clearing of vegetable beds in the Edible Academy.
We hope you will join NYBG’s young professionals group. If you have any questions, please contact us at 718-817-8553 or firstname.lastname@example.org