Garden Patrons Program
By making an annual tax-deductible gift of $1,500 or more, you become part of a community of dedicated individuals whose support sustains all of the Garden's programs. These are the Garden Patrons.
Your contribution might enable a scientist to travel to the Amazon to search for healing plants. It might provide underwriting for a class of fourth graders to learn about forest ecology. Or it might help fund a seasonal gardener to care for the delicate plants in the Rock Garden. In every case, your gift will be put to immediate use where it is most needed.
Your generosity will be rewarded with opportunities to get to know the Garden through the people who make it such a vital and beautiful place. See below for all the benefits and privileges of being a Garden Patron.
We hope you will join us. Become a Garden Patron online, contact us at 718.817.8553, or via e-mail.
$1,500-$2,499 ($100 non-deductible)
- Free admission for 6 adults and 6 children
- Private golf cart tours of our 250-acre site with a staff guide
- Complimentary reserved parking
- Dedicated phone line to help with tickets, parking, and events
- Invitations to Patrons evenings at the Holiday Train Show®, The Orchid Show, and other exhibitions and lectures
- Discounts on purchases at Shop in the Garden, and on lectures and adult education courses
- Invitations to Garden special events such as the Conservatory Ball and the Rose Garden Dinner Dance
- Discounts at participating nurseries and garden centers
- Reciprocal benefits at more than 100 participating American Horticultural Society member gardens and arboreta nationwide
- Access to the Garden's Plant Information Hotline and Circulating Library
- Access to international authorities in horticulture, plant research and conservation, and home gardening
- Acknowledgment in the Annual Report
$2,500–$4,999 ($200 non-deductible)
All the benefits of Patron, plus:
- Behind-the-scenes tour of the LuEsther T. Mertz Library, William and Lynda Steere Herbarium,or Pfizer Plant Research Laboratory with a staff guide
- 2 complimentary Garden Passes to share
$5,000–$9,999 ($250 non-deductible)
All the benefits of Sponsor, plus:
- Lunch and exclusive tour of The Orchid Show with the Garden's President and curators
- Explore the Nolen Greenhouses for Living Collections with a curator of horticulture
$10,000–$24,999 ($350 non-deductible)
All the benefits of Benefactor, plus:
- A private tour for Member and up to eight guest with a curator to explore the Garden's horticulture, science, or library facilities
- Complimentary copies of NYBG exhibition catalogue
$25,000 and above
President’s Circle members are philanthropic visionaries who are dedicated to ensuring that NYBG remains a magnificent urban oasis and premier science-based cultural institution. This elite group receives exclusive privileges. To learn more about this level of philanthropy, please contact the Development Office at 718-817-8557.
All benefits and privileges are extended for a full calendar year from the date that a gift is received, and are subject to change. For more information, please contact us at 718.817.8553 or email@example.com.