What You Should Know
If you think you'd like to volunteer at the Garden, you should know that:
- You don't need to have a green thumb or a plant science background!
- Our volunteers range in age from 14 to 80+.
- You'll receive training specific to your assignment.
- Volunteer opportunities are available year-round, both weekdays and weekends, in a variety of areas.
- You'll receive benefits like free parking and discounts in the cafes, in the Shop, and on Continuing Education Classes.
- You can help out once a week to once a month.
For more information, explore the links to the left or contact the Volunteer Program at 718.817.8765 or via e-mail.
Get the volunteer application today.