We are so excited to bring back our Annual Awards Ceremony and celebrate another beautiful and productive year with you!
ENTRY AND PARKING
- For guests coming by public transportation, it is best to enter NYBG via the Mosholu Entrance at 2950 Southern Blvd., across from the Metro-North Botanical Garden Station. Please note there is a longer walk to the Ross Lecture Hall if you enter via another entrance.
- Please let Security and Visitor Services staff know you are here to attend the Bronx Green-Up Awards Ceremony and you will be directed to the Ross Lecture Hall.
- If coming by car, parking is available for our guests ONLY if you enter at the Mosholu Entrance.
Thursday, December 15, 2022; 5–7 p.m., Arthur and Janet Ross Lecture Hall
- 5–6 p.m. Reception
- 6–7 p.m. Awards Ceremony
Thursday, December 15, 2022; 7–8 p.m, NYBG Grounds & Enid A. Haupt Conservatory
- To view NYBG GLOW & the Holiday Train Show, tickets are required.
- Free tickets will be distributed during the Awards Ceremony at the Ross Lecture Hall.
- Each guest must be present at the Awards Ceremony to receive a ticket.
- Tickets are valid only on December 15 from 7–8 p.m.
We look forward to having you join us as we congratulate our certificate program graduates, take a virtual tour of the work we did this year, and enjoy NYBG GLOW & the Holiday Train Show.