Interactive Mobile Guide
A specially created Interactive Mobile Guide complements Georgia O’Keeffe: Visions of Hawai‘i by transporting users to both the current Hawaiian landscape and back in time to the Hawai‘i that O’Keeffe visited in 1939.
Start Interactive Mobile Guide
Special features include:
- Multiple 360-degree videos of the plants and locations O’Keeffe observed and depicted in her work paired with photographs, audio, and video;
- Personal accounts found in O’Keeffe’s handwritten letters sent to her husband, famed photographer Alfred Stieglitz, while on her journey;
- Advanced location-aware technology to help users engage with content automatically and to navigate the Garden grounds;
- Vintage photo frames allow participants to create their own digital souvenirs and share on social media;
- Enter the official exhibition sweepstakes for a chance to win one of three trips to Hawai‘i and visit the islands that inspired O’Keeffe. Round-trip airfare is provided by Hawaiian Airlines and rooms are courtesy of Hyatt Resorts in Hawai‘i.
How To Use the Mobile Guide