A specially created Interactive Mobile Guide complements Georgia O’Keeffe: Visions of Hawai‘i by transporting users to both the current Hawaiian landscape and back in time to the Hawai‘i that O’Keeffe visited in 1939.
Special features include:
- Multiple 360-degree videos of the plants and locations O’Keeffe observed and depicted in her work paired with photographs, audio, and video;
- Personal accounts found in O’Keeffe’s handwritten letters sent to her husband, famed photographer Alfred Stieglitz, while on her journey;
- Advanced location-aware technology to help users engage with content automatically and to navigate the Garden grounds;
- Vintage photo frames allow participants to create their own digital souvenirs and share on social media;
- Enter the official exhibition sweepstakes for a chance to win one of three trips to Hawai‘i and visit the islands that inspired O’Keeffe. Round-trip airfare is provided by Hawaiian Airlines and rooms are courtesy of Hyatt Resorts in Hawai‘i.
How To Use the Mobile Guide